Located in the Kettering Business Park, the National Composites Center (NCC) facility features approximately 200,000 square feet for prototype development/manufacturing, lab/shop areas, and offices, as well as an expansive conference center.
NCC is an internationally recognized resource for composite processing solutions, offering the experience and infrastructure that companies need to accelerate development of new technology. Tenant companies receive high visibility and networking opportunities within the composites community and are therefore requested to have affiliation in the field of advanced materials.
• Manufacturing and office space available, up to a maximum of 4,000 square feet
• Rent is $5.25 per square foot with additional low monthly fee for utilities, telephone, and waste removal services
• Leased space can be renovated as needed (potential local grant funding available based on job creation requirements)
• Reduced rate for conference and event rentals within the Atrium at NCC
• Infrastructure support including tool room, auxillary equipment, and forklift (hourly rental rates)
• Other features: Free parking, loading dock, concrete frame, high ceilings, wide column spacing